Sanibel Island Marketing Opportunities & Captiva Island
The Sanibel Island and Captiva Island Chamber of Commerce offers a number of marketing opportunities to help its members promote and develop their business. The Chamber provides valuable support services and marketing programs for members:
Complimentary Marketing & Business Support Services
- Sanibel Island Chamber of Commerce offers the following marketing opportunities
- Directory listing on Sanibel & Captiva Islands Chamber Web Site – over 1 million visits annually.
- Web Links …connect your website to the Sanibel & Captiva Islands Chamber of Commerce.
- Listing in our Membership Directory.
- Placement of your brochure in our Visitor’s Center…approximately 130,000 “walk in” visitors each year.
- Access to member addresses…approximately 600 loyal businesses, great for local mailings.
- Recognition as a New Member…both in our quarterly newsmagazine and at our monthly networking events.
- Membership plaque for display in your place of business.
- Representation by the Chamber in legislation…and other government matters affecting business concerns.
- Networking and Social Events.
- Monthly After Hours…wonderful way to catch up with your neighbors in a relaxing setting.
- Monthly Chamber Luncheon…learn “what’s new” on the islands and enjoy informative presentations.
- Post a job opening on our website.
- Annual Meeting…support your business community.
- Local and Statewide Events…join in our popular Holiday Luminary Festival, Islands Night at the Baseball Park, Tourism Seminar and Educational Forums, and other special events.
Additional Advertising & Marketing Opportunities
- Website Sponsorship – We have various levels of advertising sponsorship on our website and in our Chamber Member Directory.
- Website enhanced listing: members who sign up for the Sponsorship program are also entitled to have a logo or other photo listed on our website above their business name… connect your website from the Chamber, your trusted source for highly qualified leads
- All advertisers must abide by our Chamber Website policy.
- Marketing Lead List of potential visitors and new residents.
- Our website has a page for visitors to request member information by category along with our relocation and wedding packages. Categories include: Resorts and Hotels, Condominium Rentals, Restaurants, Real Estate and activities, etc.
- Subscribers receive a daily (except weekends) email with the previous day’s leads.
- Download the leads from your ‘Members Only’ area.
- All inserts marketing your business must either be an 8 ½ x 11 tri-fold brochure, or a single page 8 ½ x 11 insert.
- All mail orders will be placed and mailed-out through the Sanibel & Captiva Islands Chamber and we will keep records of mailings ordered and sent.
- All Members must abide by the Terms and agreement.
- Visitor’s Center Backlit Photo Display…reach 130,000 “walk in” visitors while they’re most open to receive information and exactly when they’re looking for it! Put Your Business where the action is: The Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center where you can have a full-color backlit image 7 days a week.
- Brochure space and phone included.
- Over 130,000 people come to the Visitors Center each year looking for information about
- where to stay
- where to eat
- where to shop
- what to do
- Publication placement in our Visitor’s Center…for oversized publications.
- Digital Screen advertising in the Visitor Center.
- ‘Eye Level’ advertising in the Visitor Center.
- Adweek stated, “Restroom advertising is naturally an efficient medium for targeting strictly male or female audiences.”
- Choose your demographic, men’s room, ladies room or both.
- 84% of people polled remember seeing specific ads in washrooms. 92% were able to name specific advertisers without prompting. 88% recalled at least 4 selling points.
- Change out as often as you choose. Promote sales, events, menus…
- Dimensions 11 x 14 3/4 in a protected Lucite frame.
- Print advertising in the Sanibel & Captiva Islands Visitor Guide…distribution 125,000+ copies. Here are the mechanical specifications and requirements. Contact Alex at Vector & Ink at (239) 337-0999.
- National and International distribution.
- Prominently displayed and distributed in our Visitor Center.
- Distributed with the wedding and relocation packages.
- Chamber business lunch sponsorship – the second Tuesday of each month, 11:30 am to 1:30 pm.
- Speak about your business.
- Provide giveaways with your logo on them for easy recall.
- Provide fliers to all attendees