Sanibel Island & Captiva Island Lodging
Condominum Vacation Rentals
Small Inns & Cottages
Resorts & Hotels
- Visit Sanibel Island and Captiva Island Lodging for a complete list of Chamber of Commerce resorts, hotels, small inns, and condominium lodgings with amenities and locations that are right for you. Choose from beachfront, near beach, bayside or off-island locations.
Sanibel Island & Captiva Island – Things To Do
- Learn about the many things to do on Sanibel Island and Captiva Island, including our beaches, our Sanibel Island, Florida nature preserve: Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge.
- Sanibel Island outdoor activities including biking, shelling, fishing, bird watching, boating, golfing, and snorkeling just to name a few.
- Sanibel Island also features cultural offerings in the area of theatre, arts and live music.
Sanibel & Captiva Islands – Restaurants:
- Got a hankering for American, Italian, or French food?
- Or maybe, you’d like to have an appetizer beach side and watch the sunset?
- Or perhaps just sit back, relax and listen to some jazz… we have it all.
- Click here for our Sanibel restaurants and Captiva restaurants directory.
- Looking to bring your pet along with you while you dine, check out our pet friendly dining options.
Sanibel & Captiva Islands – Shopping:
- Sanibel Island offers quaint & friendly shopping.
- Enjoy a broad array of retail businesses on the islands, we are sure to have what you need.
- Looking for a pharmacy, book store, new swim suit or sunglasses? Check out our online directory of Sanibel-Captiva Chamber Business Members to find the retailer to meet your needs.
Sanibel Island & Captiva – Location
- Our islands are located west of Fort Myers, Florida.
- Fort Myers is located just north of Naples & south of Tampa with over 15 miles of beautiful, Florida beaches.
- Click here for a map showing our Chamber of Commerce location and directions.
- Discover paradise for yourself. Be sure to stop by the Sanibel & Captiva Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center when you arrive. We are located immediately over the causeway.
- We have brochures and information on the many things to see and do while staying on our beautiful islands.
- Sanibel Island is 1 of the “Top 10 Best Florida Beach Towns” according to USA Today and our Visitor’s Center was named the #1 attraction by Trip Advisor for Sanibel Florida.
- Frommer’s Travel Guide ranked Sanibel Island a #1 top tourist destination. And the list just goes on and on… See for yourself.
- Come visit us and find out why our barrier islands are the perfect choices for your vacation whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a family trip, or a nature vacation.