Find hotels and things to do while on your Sanibel Island or Captiva Island Vacation
Sanibel Island & Captiva Island, Florida are the perfect choice for your vacation whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a family trip or a nature vacation.
Our islands provide for the perfect vacations. Enjoy 15 miles of unspoiled beaches, 22 miles of bike paths, 50 types of fish, 230 types of birds, 250 kinds of shells and 0 stop lights.
When you arrive on Sanibel Island, be sure to stop by the Sanibel-Captiva Chamber of Commerce, your trusted source for local tourist information. Talk to our knowledgeable travel specialists 365 days a year from 9 am to 5 pm. We have information on where to stay and local hotels and resorts deals, local restaurants, and lots of things to do.
Get the inside scoop on Captiva and Sanibel Island’s best shelling beaches, fishing, where to rent bikes, where locals dine and so much more.
Sanibel Island & Captiva Island Lodging
Condominium Vacation Rentals
Small Inns & Cottages
Resorts & Hotels
- Visit Sanibel Island and Captiva Island Lodging for a complete list of Chamber of Commerce resorts, hotels, small inns, and condominium lodgings with amenities and locations that are right for you. Choose from beachfront, near beach, bayside or off-island locations.
Sanibel Island & Captiva Island – Things To Do
- Learn about the many things to do on Sanibel Island and Captiva Island, including our beaches, our Sanibel Island, Florida nature preserve: Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge.
- Sanibel Island outdoor activities including biking, shelling, fishing, bird watching, boating, golfing, and snorkeling just to name a few.
- Sanibel Island also features cultural offerings in the area of theatre, arts and live music.
Sanibel & Captiva Islands – Restaurants:
- Got a hankering for American, Italian, or French food?
- Or maybe, you’d like to have an appetizer beach side and watch the sunset?
- Or perhaps just sit back, relax and listen to some jazz… we have it all.
- Click here for our Sanibel restaurants and Captiva restaurants directory.
- Looking to bring your pet along with you while you dine, check out our pet friendly dining options.
Sanibel & Captiva Islands – Shopping:
- Sanibel Island offers quaint & friendly shopping.
- Enjoy a broad array of retail businesses on the islands, we are sure to have what you need.
- Looking for a pharmacy, book store, new swim suit or sunglasses? Check out our online directory of Sanibel-Captiva Chamber Business Members to find the retailer to meet your needs.
Sanibel Island & Captiva – Location
- Our islands are located west of Fort Myers, Florida.
- Fort Myers is located just north of Naples & south of Tampa with over 15 miles of beautiful, Florida beaches.
- Click here for a map showing our Chamber of Commerce location and directions.
- Discover paradise for yourself. Be sure to stop by the Sanibel & Captiva Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center when you arrive. We are located immediately over the causeway.
- We have brochures and information on the many things to see and do while staying on our beautiful islands.
- Sanibel Island is 1 of the “Top 10 Best Florida Beach Towns” according to USA Today and our Visitor’s Center was named the #1 attraction by Trip Advisor for Sanibel Florida.
- Frommer’s Travel Guide ranked Sanibel Island a #1 top tourist destination. And the list just goes on and on… See for yourself.
- Come visit us and find out why our barrier islands are the perfect choices for your vacation whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a family trip, or a nature vacation.