The Sanibel Island & Captiva Island “Francis P. Bailey Jr.” Visitor Center
The official visitor center of the Sanibel & Captiva Islands Chamber of Commerce was dedicated and named for one of the founding fathers of Sanibel Island – Francis P. Bailey Jr. and has been ranked #1 by Tripadvisor!
The visitor center is open 365 days a year and is staffed by outstanding professionals that can answer all of your questions.
We are proud to announce that The Sanibel & Captiva Islands Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center is a certified Tourism Information Center.
In addition to the outstanding staff, the visitor center also provides a wealth of information including:
- Over 400 free brochures including information about accommodations restaurant menus, etc.
- Over 60 duratrans (backlits) to showcase members.
- Digital screens that provide information about members
- Free WiFi and telephones at the visitor center
- Complimentary kiosks for online access to our members
- Free charging station for your smart phones and tablets
- We have discount coupons for many of our members
- We maintain an up-to-date availability list for accommodations on our islands
- Complimentary telephone books and real estate guides
- A guide to what’s happening on the islands ‘this week’
- Complimentary 118 page visitor guide and business directory
We are located as you come on to the island at the second driveway on the right. Look for our new sign.
Stop in and see us, you’ll be glad you did!
Our contact information is:
1159 Causeway Road
Sanibel, FL 33957